Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What I Learned Today

I think it is wonderful that a children's television show has finally come along that can teach kids how to be creative, expressive, and active but also ill.

The show is called Yo Gabba Gabba! and if you have not seen it I recommend that you get around to it.  I was just switching around Nick Jr. in the middle of the day and found it.  You never know what kinds of useful things your liable to learn from a man like Biz Markie and children's television in the middle of the day

Also, as an added bonus (I mean besides the old school rap and ska theme of the show) one of the characters, Muno, looks like the end of a very friendly vibrator or of a very sick penis. But I'm not going to get into that.

"My name is Caleb, I like to dance!"

No comments: