Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tales from the Internets, volume 1

The first in what I hope to be a long running series of articles about... well, crap, I guess you could say. Just hide the kids, shield your eyes, or just don't click on the links. I find the following amusing... and occasionally just sad or weird, but I make no guarantees that you will.

This site really quacks me up (yes I realize that it was a horrible pun, but just think of it as dripping with sarcasm, or you know... just read the "testimonials" on the site and see how painful it all is). Honestly, I'm not sure whether I find these funny, or just sad. This site actually makes money selling these things? There's a market for rubber duckies that look like Jason Kidd or Moses? Could I make money selling figurines of Charlie Chaplin with bunny ears? So many unanswered questions... All that I know is that I definitely want a cow with a duck bill. I'm still trying to figure out whether or not putting duck bills on random animals is stranger than putting them on humans, though.

Moving along now... Google now has the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. Try putting it in the calculator yourself. Just great.

Those Talz can get mighty rowdy when they've had a few too many. Gotta love the Cantina scene.

The truth is out there... maybe. This begs the question of whether Mr. Hellyer is senile, insane, or just missing the lime light. Though, I'm probably more sympathetic to him then I should be thanks to the copious amounts of X-Files that I watch. Where the hell is Mulder when we need him, anyway?

Is that your horn, or are you just happy to see me? Um... I'm at a loss for words. Sick? Wrong? Disturbing? Probably... Fucking hilarious? Yes! I'd put this in the same category as the CelebriDucks except this guy knows it's a joke, whereas those people I'm not so sure about. In any case, I'll never look at a My Little Pony the same again.

And, the most disturbing thing I've seen in a long while... Darth Kitty. No, I don't have anything to say about it.

Thanks to all the people who've sent me these links, though I've probably forgotten who sent me what. I hope you got a laugh... or at least were deeply disturbed from what you saw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, deep thought already told us the answer to life, the universe, and everything. did you really need google to confirm it?

Matt said...

Yeah, but the fact that Google and Deep Thought are in touch make it awesome.

Anonymous said...

Maaaaatttttt (that's my Vader Matt). Interesting links on your blog. Keep up the creativity.

The PofP