Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tales from the Internets, volume 5

This is way late, but what's new? I guess we should just get on with it...

A trio of BBC news articles that I found quite interesting over the past couple of months:

A Van Gogh painting was found underneath another one using x-rays... I can't begin to explain how cool that is.

Yeti!

And the insane inflation of a post-Imperialism African country. This would be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

Data stealing... using telescopes. Progress through regress.

I think I may have posted this clip before, but I couldn't find it on the blog, so here it is again. It cracks me up every time.

This is a cool video about dimensions. I think it does a good job of explaining, but can still be pretty hard to wrap your mind around.

Charlie Brown with the cast of Scrubs doing the voices. This is a lot longer than most of the videos I like to post on here, but it's really good. If you like Scrubs, it's a must see.

The Book of Mozilla... weird.

A college hockey network? Really...? I mean... come on. I like college hockey, but... a whole network?

There is no doubt in my mind that George W. Bush will go down in the annals of history as the worst President ever. Warren G. Harding never stood a chance. 100 mistakes from a Prez... four years ago. The list now would just be frightening.

Am I the only one that finds this a little hot? I'm kidding... I swear.

Do not click here. More disturbing than tentacle rape, this is...

Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

That demensions video reminded me both of the book Flatland, and of the aliens from Slaughterhouse-Five.

Those man babies are scary. I'm compelled to do a RIP zooey piece but I don't think it would be the best of ideas.