Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog News: Apologies and Words

Wow... It's been way too long, for the blog and especially for me. We had been doing so good for a while there, but I sort of got out of the groove of posting and never got back in it. I can't promise anything, but after Spring Break where Stef and I will be heading to New York and New Jersey and once hockey season ends and I'm done broadcasting for the most part, things should really pick up. I'm not going to make any promises, but I'm going to try.

Not that BSD supports judging books by their covers, but this is a pretty cool list.

BSD on planning on saving a word, but the site doesn't seem to be working. Hopefully more will come of this later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally an update! (sort of)

Hannah said...

finally an update indeed!
also, you do know that if you come to new york and fail to visit me, i will probably kill you.

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

Hannah,

I was in New York over the summer, getting drunk in Washington Square Park, and I totally forgot that you went to NYU.