Thursday, August 2, 2007

Machines Are Out to Get Us

While surfing the web I came across this article from PC World. I hate to make light of this find, but I can't really help it. It just makes me think of the Futurama episode where all the robots rebel on Mother's Day.

Fry: Yeah, uh, I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
Coffee Machine [pleasant voice]: Would you like cream?
Fry: Yes, please.
Coffee Machine [crazy voice]: OUT OF CREAM!
Fry: Oh, uh... okay.
Coffee Machine [pleasant voice]: Would you like sugar in your coffee?
Fry: Yes, uh, eight spoons.
Coffee Machine [crazy voice]: OUT OF COFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Fry: Uh, Lila... I think there might be something wrong with the coffee machine.

The coffee machine then begins to spray Fry with coffee, yelling "how do you like me nooooooooow?! Hahahahaha!"

So great. Oh... and I guess maybe this printer particle thing might be serious or something like that. I'm just glad I have an inkjet...

1 comment:

Paul Arrand Rodgers said...

2ed hand smoke...not just from humans anymore!